- This event has passed.
MCC Membership Meeting / Annual Election of Officers
November 19, 2016 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
At Nick + Amy’s house at 4pm on Saturday.
Reminder: General Membership Annual Meeting – election (apolitical, we promise!)
Saturday, 11.19.2016, 4pm
26281 Omar Drive, Fort Bragg
Remember, Trail Day first on Saturday; then reward on Sunday reward for all of your hard work.
We heartily encourage (well, I am pleading with) our out of town Club members and supporters to come join us for our monthly trail day, preceding our General Membership meeting.As you probably know, the Club’s Steam Donkeys have been hard at work converting Forest Road 630 to a 4-mile long single-track trail. The Club used to ride it before JDSF decommissioned it; it was supposed to be converted to single-track with that decommissioning, but bureaucracy got in the way. With new leadership and gentling relationships, this has gotten turned around, as we’re 3/4 there. With your help, we can make a good dent in November. Please come up and help the Club’s Steam Donkeys.
Saturday, November 19th @ 4pm (after trail work, so don’t come early, we might not be here)26281 Omar Drive, Fort BraggHosts: Nick Taylor (trail boss) & Amy Wynn’s house (brown siding, white trim)Directions from Fort Bragg:
- ~ 7miles North of Noyo River (intersection of Hwys 20 & 1)
- just north of MilePost 67.14, turn East onto Omar Drive (do not turn East onto Simpson Road)
- at 90-degree bend of Omar, go straight up our driveway.
DRAFT AGENDA (suggestions always welcome):
- Club Election
- 2017 JDSF Timber Harvests
- State Parks closures (Haul Road, High Chutes)
- JDSF & State Parks: how to work with landowners
- Membership Status – Membership Team
- Treasurer’s Report, and other reports
- 2016 Event Report, including Caspar Classic
- What to do with the now nearly completely destroyed Huffy?
- 2017 Event review
- City of Fort Bragg Bike Park
- High School MTB Team review
- Annual Awards & Appreciation
Location: TBDTime: either 10am or 11amOpen to all Club Members